An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join the team at Wild Creations
Wild creations is looking for a 3D modeller / draughts-person to work in it’s busy
design department to produce accurately and detailed fabrication drawings
ready for production. Working as part of a team of designers, the role involves
working on a varied range of projects from carpentry and metalwork fabrication
to large scale fibreglass props to various other production methods.
• To prepare detailed fabrication drawings to allow the manufacture of bespoke products.
• To produce 3D cad models
• To assist in the initial design process of a project
• Liaise with design supervisor to ensure that all drawings represent the design intent
• Required to work to deadlines.
• Self motivated & diligent approach to your work
• Possess good time keeping skills
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
• Experience in design or manufacture industries
• Knowledge of basic engineering fabrication techniques
• Good all round knowledge of 2D/3D CAD systems. In particular AutoCAD / SketchUp and Blender
• Good attitude and willingness to learn and adapt
Job Term – Freelance position 4-6 months.
Location – In house
Salary – Dependant on experience
Contact details – Please send a cover letter, CV/portfolio to [email protected]